Tuesday 12 June 2012

Make A List For Kids Camping

Packing for a camping trip often feels like a no-win situation. You'll need pack lists for different types of trips – there're separate rosters for RV trips, car camping trips, back-country trips, trips where we'll be mountain biking, river rafting, etc. Which type of camping attract you a bit? For me, I prefer the car or family tents camping trip.

Besides, today, I'd like to talk about the family camping. Camping with the family brings to mind a better, simpler time, especially for kids. Camping is especially good for kids, so if you can get them to take their earbuds out for five minutes to listen to a bullfrog calling out at dusk, or convince them that hiking to the top of a peak is not just character-building, but lets you see three states from the summit, they usually will think it's kind of cool. They absolutely will not admit this until they are 35 and want to sell off their own children, however. You must be patient.

I can clearly rememeber now. Two years ago, I took my kids camping so they can know the Big Dipper really exists, and they can hear real birds sing, not just cuckoos. But once I got out there, I realized I am no professional entertainer, I need these camping "toys" to help me. All of them fit into a kid's backpack. I don't hope that you have the same situation with me.

Here, I make a summary after my failed camping, hope that you can benifit from them. It's quite necessary to make a careful packing lists for you and your kids. There're 10 kids camping gears you can consider, camping lantern, camping tents, flashlight or headlamps, bug jar or kit(At night the fireflies turn it into a twinkling lantern. How magical is that?), compass(To show a kid how to use a compass with a map and he will learn a skill), star finder, water bottles, binoculars, whistle (a LOUD one to make sure your kids are around you), sunglasses(as they are more vulnerable to solar radiation since their eyes protective pigments are not fully developed).

Related articles:

Tents For Outdoor Garden Party

UK Summer Music Festivals

4 comments:

  1. It will add more elegance to the events..

    Luxury Tents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now days people do not have more time to spend with his family and you are suggested him to go in family garden tent camping are excellent and planning are awesome.We are also the children tent vendor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post and list you provided on your blog for family Mughal Tent are good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A vacation turned to be an adventure and good memory when you spending it with your family. Camping is not a new concept but the availability of new camping gadgets has made this fun activity more interesting.
    Best Family Tents For Bad Weather
    best all season tent under 200

    ReplyDelete